Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Serpent

Another project!
The assignment was to create a vector iPad poster and vector iPad rendering. 

With copy and iPad.
You see that little iPad in the corner?
All painstakingly recreated by yours truly with that sass of a program, Illustrator.
Without copy.
It was great to apply all my new Illustrator knowledge to my own concept/idea/sea serpent. 

I had some other ideas for the project that I'm looking forward to pooping out finished products for this summer. Think: body hair and spacesuits.

I'm so close to the end of the semester and finals I can almost taste the nap I will be taking. It tastes like a beer.

1 comment:

  1. Na man, naps are better than beer. They're like... egg nog. Super rich. And this looks awesome. It's been cool watching your art evolve in unexpected ways over the years. Keep surprising us!

    ReplyDelete